Glass fiber reinforced plastic resin tank is the main accessory of water softening equipment. If the water dispenser and intermediate pipe of the resin tank are not installed properly, it will affect the operation of the equipment. How should the water dispenser and intermediate pipe be installed? Proceed as follows:
1. Use PVC glue to glue the middle pipe and the water dispenser base together.
2. Insert the glued intermediate tube into the resin tank of the water softener.
3. The water distributor pipe is screwed on the water distributor base.
4. After the installation of the water distributor is completed, the middle pipe should be erected in the center of the interchange tank, and then the PVC pipe above the plane of the tank mouth should be cut off.
5. Place the resin tank of the water softener in the selected position.
6. The middle pipe and the lower water distributor are glued firmly together. Insert the middle pipe into the resin tank with the lower water distributor facing down. The height of the middle pipe and the lower water distributor should be flush with the mouth of the tank. The excess part The middle tube is cut off.
7, resin is added to the resin tank, can not be filled. The space reserved is the backwash space of the resin, and the height is 40% -60% of the height of the resin layer.
8. Put the water distributor on the middle pipe, or fix the water distributor on the bottom of the control valve first.
9. Insert the middle pipe into the bottom of the control valve.
The above are the installation steps of the water distributor and the intermediate pipe. Has the family already understood it?