Precautions for use and maintenance of FRP cooling tower
1. After the cooling tower is installed, you should carefully remove the debris and dirt from the pipes, water collectors, the surface of the packing and the sump to avoid blockage.
2. Before using the cooling tower, test run it first. Check whether the fan and tower are installed smoothly, whether the water distributor is operating normally, whether the water is evenly distributed from the sprinkler head, and whether the moisture-proof measures of the motor are strict.
3. When using the cooling tower, you should always observe and check the operation of the fan, including current, voltage, fan vibration, noise, gear oil level, whether there is oil leakage or the belt drive is loose, whether it is slipping, and whether the water distribution is normal.
4. The gear box uses 20 # mechanical oil or gear oil, except that it is constantly filled to the specified oil level, it should be replaced once every continuous year of operation.
5.Belt drive bearing seat should be filled with lubricating grease, usually with a grease gun once a month, every continuous operation for one year, all disassemble, wash and replace. Always pay attention to the tightening of each connecting part and bolt.
6. The turbidity of the inlet water of the cooling tower is not greater than 10 mg / L. During operation, consideration should be given to regular sewage discharge or stable water quality treatment according to the water quality.
7. The filler material is modified high temperature resistant hard polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or high temperature resistant polypropylene (PP).
8. When bacteria and algae are generated in circulating water, it can be removed by impact chlorine. The amount of chlorine added can control the residual chlorine in the return water main pipe to 0.5 to 1.0 mg / liter, and the time is 4 to 6 hours.