Materials necessary for installation of Changsha ventilation ducts
Changsha ventilation duct: (9)
Ventilation ducts are a municipal foundation measure to make the air smooth and reduce the concentration of harmful gases. Plates, profiles and other main finished materials used for ventilation ducts, air duct bundles and installation shall comply with the provisions of the current national standards for design and related products, and shall be verified by factory inspection and acceptance. Materials shall be inspected and accepted according to the current national standards when they enter the site. Ventilation pipes are divided according to material: as usual, there are steel duct (popular steel plate), galvanized sheet (white iron) duct, stainless steel ventilation duct, glass steel ventilation duct, plastic ventilation duct, composite ventilation duct, color steel sandwich insulation board ventilation Pipe, double-sided aluminum foil insulation ventilation duct, single-sided color steel insulation ventilation duct, rubberized cloth ventilation duct (such as mine air duct), mine plastic ventilation duct, etc .;
There are usually: purification system return air ducts, central air conditioning ventilation ducts, industrial supply and exhaust ventilation ducts, environmental protection system suction and exhaust ducts, mining exhaust gas pipes, mining rubber coated ducts, etc .; the appearance classification is also common: Round, rectangular, spiral, etc .; processing technology can be divided into angle iron flanged air duct, common plate flanged air duct.
Air ducts are mainly used in industrial and construction projects, and the fields of application mainly involve: electronics industry clean room purification systems, medical food aseptic workshop purification systems, hotels, hotels, market hospitals, factories and office buildings, central air conditioning systems, industrial pollution control Use dust extraction, smoke exhaust, oil suction and other exhaust pipes, industrial conditions or post comfort air pipes, coal mine gas drainage gas system, coal mine conditions to control the return air system ... etc .; PS: Chang It has been developed into a special route for escape and sneak into the film and television and animation.
Divided by purpose
1. Air duct for purification of air-conditioning system: galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (GRP and composite materials that may be contaminated by dust sources in the application are prohibited)
2. Air duct for central air-conditioning system: galvanized sheet, color steel insulation board;
3. Air duct for situation control system: galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (applicable to plastic, FRP, composite material)
4. Air duct for industrial ventilation system: steel plate, galvanized sheet; (Libo ventilation duct. Plastic, glass fiber reinforced plastic, composite materials can be applied)
Note: Glass fiber reinforced plastic duct can be divided into organic and inorganic types, and organic materials are prohibited according to design requirements for fire protection;
5. Air ducts for special applications: rubber-coated ducts for mines, plastic ventilation ducts for mines; (required flame retardant antistatic mine safety features)
1) To deal with complicated and easy-to-use constructions, at the design stage, various types of work (heating, water supply and drainage, power supply lighting, and construction majors) should first negotiate space separation and determine the elevation range of each type of pipeline. Under normal circumstances, you must not go beyond the boundaries set for yourself. In the case of an individual pipe section that crosses the boundary,
Other engineering negotiations.
2) The principle of dealing with the collision and harmony of various ventilation ducts is the same as usual: "Small pipes allow big pipes, pressure allows no pressure." For example, if the water pipe collides with the air pipe, the water pipe should turn. If the cold and hot water pipes collide with the sewer pipes, the cold and hot water pipes should be changed.
3) Before construction, the engineer who should be the equipment manager draws the pipelines of each type of work on a single plan. Use a colored pen for each tube. Synthesize the elevation at each intersection to see if there is any conflict, invent it in time, and handle the problem before installation.