The market for FRP grille products has slowly opened in China, and is welcomed by many enterprises and factories. Some strict or unit-type companies often purchase glass fiber reinforced plastic grid products through bidding. FRP grille is a special material made of resin as raw material, alkali-free yarn, filler aluminum powder and some chemical raw materials. He can be called fire-resistant refractory materials, insulation materials, non-slip materials, compression materials. The reason why the grille products made of FRP can be called these special materials is because the characteristics of the grille products made of FRP have given him such number one.
Connection characteristics of various models of FRP grille:
1. L-shaped connection: special positioning connection for medium load and support.
2, M-type connection: fixed and not messy, used for the positioning and connection of the grille bracket and the bracket.
3. Type C connection: It is used for the connection of two grid-free grid edges, which has integrity. Trench installation.
Note: 1. With reference to the size of the single grid of the grille, adjust the trench size as much as possible so that the edge of the grille is a closed door to maintain the integrity of the cell and achieve a beautiful and elegant installation.
2. The grid should be at least 50mm wide on the concrete foundation, and the gap between the grid and the concrete is 3-6mm.
FRP grid platform installation;
1. The support side of the FRP grid is at least 40mm wide on the steel beam. The installation gap between the grid and the grid is 6mm, and the installation gap between the FRP grid and the concrete column is 10mm.
2. The M-shaped or L-shaped firearms shall be used to fix the FRP grid and the supporting steel beams. At least 4 grids shall be used. C-type fixtures shall be used between the edges of two adjacent non-supporting grids Double-click, use at least one for every 1.8m long center.
FRP grating stair installation:
1. The grid step should be installed in the step frame or bracket. The frame or bracket can be made of steel or FRP.
2. The gap between the grid step and the frame is 3-6mm. Each step is fixed by 8 fixing fixtures, 2 at each corner, and it can also be directly fixed on the bracket.
FRP grill maintenance:
1. In the process of use, the surface dust and dirt can be cleaned with washing liquid without other maintenance measures.
2. Avoid direct contact with various open flames and high temperatures such as electric welding and oxy-acetylene flames during maintenance of steel structures and equipment during use.
3. In the process of use, avoid pulling, impact damage and paint pollution of various steel materials, steel sharp tools, tools, etc. during the maintenance of steel structures and blending equipment.
The reasons for the crack resistance of FRP gratings:
Unlike wooden and metal plates, FRP gratings have strong toughness. When subjected to a sufficiently high pressure, it will not break or deform. The toughness is strong, so the corresponding crack resistance is high. There are two main reasons:
1.Strong cohesion between raw material resin and glass fiber yarn
2. The crisscross of the glass fiber yarn makes the mesh structure of the FRP grid plate more stable.
Wood plastic grid and steel grid are too hard and not tough enough to cause fracture. Moreover, they all broke from the root. The FRP grid is different. The network structure formed by resin and glass fiber evenly distributes the pressure to various parts, which is why the FRP grid has super crack resistance.