l, the selection of glass reinforced plastic septic tank design parameters calculated by a single project designer based on different buildings.
2. The location of glass reinforced plastic septic tanks should be set so as not to affect the foundation of the building. Generally, the distance from drinking water tanks should not be less than 10m. The distance from underground water intake structures should not be less than 30m. When the building foundation plane is higher than the septic tank foundation plane, the distance between the outer wall of the septic tank should not be less than 2m. When the building foundation plane is lower than the septic tank foundation plane, the net distance between the outer wall of the septic tank and the building outer wall should not be less 5m.
3. The minimum glass-covered septic tank is 0.3m. The maximum soil-covered septic tank should not exceed 3m. In cold areas, when the minimum temperature is below -10 ℃, the depth of septic tank cover must not be less than l2m. In areas where the average temperature of the coldest month is less than -13 ℃, the designer considers the glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank when setting the depth. Sleep in septic tanks should be set below the freezing line in the area.
4. The glass reinforced plastic septic tank should be installed under the green belt, lawn, sidewalk, and covering soil should not exceed 1.5m; it can also be installed on road sections.
5. Manhole cover: When the car is not used, a light double-layered manhole cover and a cover seat are used; when a car can be used, a heavy double-layered lock is used. The glass reinforced septic tank also takes into account the needs of greening of the community or the paving of roads and squares. The cast iron or polymer manhole cover is level with the ground. Where there is a paved ground, the manhole cover can be appropriately lowered to the paved ground brick. It must be opened when the cover needs to be opened.
6. If the volume of the glass reinforced septic tank exceeds 50 m³, it can be set up in parallel or in series with two single tanks. If connected in series, the designer and the user must inform the manufacturer in advance to preset the space between the outer walls of the tank must not be less than 500mm.