Large-scale cross-flow cooling tower
Author: admin Published: 2017-08-19 09:07 Click:
This series of cross-flow glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling towers use two sides to enter the air, and the fans at the top make the air exchange with the hot water through the filler on both sides of the tower, and the hot and humid air is discharged outside the tower. The filler uses point wave plates with bumps on both sides. The spot wave plates are bonded together by the mounting head to improve rigidity. The bumps on both sides can also avoid direct dripping, so the water film forming ability is improved. Water measures.
1. Space saving and lightweight structure
The high-efficiency heat exchange packing specially designed for this series of cooling towers has greatly improved the heat exchange area. Compared with the original HBLD series and the original HBLCD series, its floor area has been greatly reduced. Due to the optimization of structural design and the use of steel structures The running weight is also greatly reduced.
The filler with low ventilation resistance and the high-efficiency wing-type FRP fan designed by Tsinghua University for the cooling tower are used to reduce the power of the motor. The ultra-low-noise motor has smaller power and saves electricity. According to the requirements of users, it is equipped with a two-speed motor to save power.
3. Extremely low running noise
FRP low-noise axial flow fans designed for cooling towers and low-noise motors designed for cooling towers are used to reduce the operating noise of cooling towers. Ultra-low noise series cooling towers have lower operating noise and fully meet environmental protection requirements. If equipped with a two-speed motor, the noise can be reduced by 2-3dB (A) when running at low speed at night. The user needs a two-speed motor to make a separate request when ordering.
4.Good corrosion resistance
The tower body, water tank and panel are made of FRP material with good corrosion resistance, and a light stabilizer is added to the gel coat resin, which has good aging resistance and does not change color over time. The steel structure of the tower body is galvanized after processing to improve the corrosion resistance of the cooling tower and does not require additional corrosion protection during normal service life.
5, easy to combine
The combination method can be adopted to meet the requirements of different working conditions. The user can also decide the combination according to the site conditions, and the appearance of the cooling tower can be adjusted according to the characteristics of the user's building. If the user site is very limited. Our company can also design according to the special requirements of users to meet the user's requirements for thermal performance and noise.
6, easy maintenance
This series of cooling towers have a combined design, and the air chambers of adjacent cooling towers are separated from each other. It can be maintained and repaired under the premise of normal operation of the cooling towers, and it is more convenient to clean the packing, water pipe and water tank.
(1) Panel: FRP material, smooth and beautiful surface, corrosion resistance, anti-aging.
(2) Filler: It is a modified two-way point wave plate of polyvinyl chloride, which has good thermal performance, small airflow resistance, good rigidity, heat resistance of 75 ° C, cold resistance and flame resistance.
(3) Fan: The blade material is alloy aluminum plate. The fan has reasonable aerodynamics, large air volume, high efficiency, low noise, and corrosion resistance.
(4) Motor and reducer: for outsourced equipment.
(5) Water distribution tank: glass fiber reinforced plastic material, uniform water distribution, ultra-low noise type cover plate can shield the light, prevent debris from flying in, and reduce the sound of splashing water.
(6) Muffler cover: glass fiber reinforced plastic material, internal viscous cavity flame-retardant PVC film sound-absorbing material.
(7) Blinds: Glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is waterproof and splash-proof, and can make the airflow into the tower uniform.
(8) Water tank: made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, it has the function of collecting water and is equipped with automatic water replenishment facilities, which can directly absorb water in closed circuit.
(9) Skeleton: It is an assembly structure of folded steel, with good rigidity, light weight, convenient transportation and installation, and hot-dip galvanized anticorrosion.